Our Punt driver(not sure what else to call him) on the River Cam in Cambridge.
Punting on the River Cam in Cambridge.
Dad under the 'histerical' marker explaining that DNA double helix was discovered in Cambridge (I think at the Eagle or near by)
Jack and I on the park & ride bus back to the car. He was in the backpack still...but its a cute pic.
Sandringham Estate: The Norfolk retreat of HM The Queen
Punting on the River Cam in Cambridge.
Dad under the 'histerical' marker explaining that DNA double helix was discovered in Cambridge (I think at the Eagle or near by)
Jack and I on the park & ride bus back to the car. He was in the backpack still...but its a cute pic.
They say its "just a country retreat." I'd say! The house is fabulous inside and out and the grounds were beautiful.
Side view from the garden (below)
Statue of Father Time in the garden.
Me looking over the cliffs at Hunstanton (the water in the background is called The Wash...it's like a gulf)
Side view from the garden (below)
Statue of Father Time in the garden.
Me looking over the cliffs at Hunstanton (the water in the background is called The Wash...it's like a gulf)

Finally read through your recent adventures! It looks like you had a great time with your parents. I love the pictures - Jack is the cutest squire! Hope you're having fun in the states! Still missing you guys lots!
ReplyDeleteamiga me haces mucha falta,
ReplyDeleteTe quiero mucho taco bell!!!
amiga me haces mucha falta!!!!
ReplyDeletete quiero mucho guerita!!!