Thursday, September 4, 2008

OOPS...

Hi there... Just wanted to apologize to about 10 people for blowing up their inboxes. I adjusted the settings so that Blogger would send an email to 10 people every time I publish a post. (You'll know if you were on the list by the 3 or 4 emails from me today.) Well....then I tweaked my last post, "Can we build it..," numerous times cuz I couldn't get the pics just right. OOPS...sorry!!! Don't worry though I just "undid" that setting adjustment so you won't get 47 emails as I work on the blog. I'm not sure how blog subscriptions work but at the bottom of the page there is a link that will make you a subscriber to our blog. If you are interested click and see what happens, then let me know. LOL Thanks. Feel free to leave comments too! We love to know what people think of our blog and our pics. It's pretty easy to do..just click the comments link at the bottom of each post and follow the steps. OK...enough outta me. Until next time. Em

1 comment:

  1. I realized that too when I added email addresses to my blog a couple weeks ago. I thought it would just send a little note to everyone saying that I had updated the blog. weird.

    ReplyDelete