Last weekend (the 18th) we took Jack to a pumpkin patch near RAF Mildenhall. It was a beautiful day just right for pumpkin picker outering (as Tigger would say).
Jack would have liked to have ALL of the pumpkins but we narrowed it down to a few that we all liked. We also bought some sweet corn that was picked just that morning. We ate it for supper that night and it was yummy!
The farm had lots of pumpkins to choose from.
I like this one!
Got it Daddy?
I like this one!
Got it Daddy?
There's a pumpkin for Mommy!

Our picks.
When we got home we turned three of the pumpkins into JackOLanterns! Jack thought they were cool but did not want to touch the 'guts.' They were too goopy.
Alittle blurry cuz I took it in the dark but here are Jack and the O'lanterns by our front door.
Too cute! It doesn't even feel like fall here - I'm still in shorts and tank tops! I wish I was there so we could have another huge Thanksgiving feast and Jack could point to my pin and show me the sign for bird. Man I miss you guys! Oh yeah, Rana is ready for some rubbing by Jack!
ReplyDelete