It started snowing yesterday (Feb 1) and has continued to do so this morning. Since the MG isn't so great on icy, snow packed roads Matt took my car to work so Jack and I stayed home.
Jack really wanted to go play in the snow so we got all bundled up and off out we went. He played and dug in the snow while I started on a snowman. Eventually, Jack's little knit gloves got all wet so he got cold fingers and wanted to go back inside. Note to self, I need to get him some real gloves that don't get soaked so quick. Anyway, he went inside and watched from the window
while I finished up the snowman. Here are some pics of our new friend who I named Mr. Cool. I'm sure Jack will want to go back outside later so we'll get some pics of him with Mr. Cool and maybe even build a fun snow castle! Time for some hot chocolate...enjoy the pics.
while I finished up the snowman. Here are some pics of our new friend who I named Mr. Cool. I'm sure Jack will want to go back outside later so we'll get some pics of him with Mr. Cool and maybe even build a fun snow castle! Time for some hot chocolate...enjoy the pics..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I miss the snow! I think the picture of Jack looking out the window is precious!
ReplyDelete