Jack's Black & Decker Junior Workbench came in the mail this past week. He got it for Christmas but we mailed it to England from Texas cuz it was too big to pack. The boy was soooo excited...he wanted it put together immediately. He was very patient while Matt changed out of his uniform and did a great job helping Matt put it together.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Random cuteness.
Jack's Black & Decker Junior Workbench came in the mail this past week. He got it for Christmas but we mailed it to England from Texas cuz it was too big to pack. The boy was soooo excited...he wanted it put together immediately. He was very patient while Matt changed out of his uniform and did a great job helping Matt put it together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I finally got caught up with your life! Thank goodness for blogs! He is too cute! I can't believe I left England 6 months ago - time is flying. Still miss you and the fam though. Amy
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm finally caught up with your life. Thank goodness for blogs. I can't believe it has already been 6 months since we left England - time is flying. Still missing you and the fam though! Amy
ReplyDelete