Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jack turns TWO!

Here are some pics from Jack's birthday party. I made a 3D car cake (that just happened to look like Daddy's new car. It was turned out pretty good if I do say so myself and it also tasted great! He was excited to have all his "girls" at the party. We are blessed to have met such nice people since we've been here. So here are the highlights.
Well...I only have cake pics and "dunkaball" pics. BUT...don't dispair...I have video!

And here is Jack on Sunday (July 13th). He opened presents while Nana, PaPaw, Uncle Clay and Aunt Krystal watched via webcam. Then he needed to go outside to try out his new stuff.

Jack (and Mom & Dad) would like to say a big THANK YOU for all of his birthday presents and wishes! He had a great birthday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Jack is the cutest little mower in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete