Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photo Update-June 2009

Here is are a few pics and a short update from June while we were still in Texas. We went to the beach a few times while we were in Corpus Christi. The day these pics were taken we all went for a few hours one afternoon. Jack played chase with the waves and dug in the sand. He really enjoyed it. I helped him build a sand castle. Every June my Mom's side of the family gathers at the Sabinal River for a weekend long family reunion. I have not been in about 9 years! It was great to see everyone and spend the weekend catching up with family. Jack really enjoyed playing with his cousins and riding horses with everyone at one of the relative's ranch. Even though he had a big allergic reaction to the cedar and pollen on the horse ride I think it was still his favorite part. Our other favorite thing to do while visiting in Corpus was swimming at Nana and PaPa's house! Jack wasn't sure about being in the pool without being on a float (that he called a boat) or being held but after a quick refresher lesson he was swimming back and forth across the pool! Eventually he was "splooshing" into the water from the side of the pool and having a ball. Below are pics of my niece Molly and Jack and I enjoying the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment