Sunday, September 20, 2009
Back to the old routine...anticipating a new one!
Greetings from the delinquent blogger! Hope everyone had a great summer and that the beginning of fall is treating y'all well. We are enjoying the mild weather of not too hot/not too chilly days and sunshine every now and then! Let's see what is new with us....
Jack is back at his nursery school after taking most of the summer off while we traveled around. He is now in the 3 year old class and is going two and a half days instead of just one half day. He really likes his class and the bonus that his friend Maggie is in the same class!
We are getting more and more excited about baby brother who is expected to arrive at the end of November. We're still playing the name game but I'm confident we'll come up with a one in time. His room is the other thing I'm working on. We're going to have to put some stuff in storage and move some furniture around. The crib we found needs a little clean up and new mattress but will then be just right.
Matt is currently TDY for another week or so and has one more trip in late October. No more traveling after that trip and hopefully for a few months while we get used to having two little boys.
As for me...I'm just hanging in there trying to keep busy while I wait for baby...then I'll be busy! Haha! I am still going to the gym regularly which keeps me feeling pretty good. Since I've started the third trimester I've been a bit more tired and did have an issue with heartburn that's now under control. No more feeling like a fire breathing dragon! YAY! I am planning on heading back to the base hospital to volunteer at the ER this week. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
I'll upload some pictures to this post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment