A few weeks ago Jack and I decided to go bowling at the base bowling alley. We had such a good time! Jack did really well too. They had little bowling shoes and a 6 lb ball that he insisted on carrying all by himself. At first he used the slide to get his ball down the lane but eventually decided he should roll it himself which usually ended up in us wondering if the ball would make it to the pins. It was a fun afternoon until time to give back the rental shoes and go home. He did not want to give up those shoes. I think the shoes and ball return machine were his favorite parts. I'm sure we'll be back there soon.
Jack waiting for his ball to come back.
Headed to roll the ball.
With the slide...later he decided actually sliding on it was fun too.
Our shoes. Mine were cool too..brown and green.
Tried to get a shot of the score board screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment